Setting The Standard for Excellence
Channel Futures Leadership Summit sets itself apart as the destination for existing and aspiring channel leaders to share in strategic conversations to accelerate high-performance managerial skills and capabilities through peer interaction along with expert advice. It will explore new ways to fuel top-line growth, address the tumultuous economy, bolster profits, and out-innovate the competition. Most importantly, this will allow channel leaders like you to engage with new partners and strengthen relationships with existing ones as attention turns toward 2024.
What can you expect?
- Keynotes and conference sessions covering a wide range of topics relevant to both current and future channel leaders.
- An expo hall with 130+ sponsors and exhibitors serving the channel.
- The MSP Summit returns with content and vendors catering specifically to those who sell managed services,
- Women's Leadership Summit, in partnership with the Alliance of Channel Women, is back for 2023.
- The MSP 501 Awards Gala honors the top Managed Service Providers in the world.
"Our ability to learn and apply the knowledge acquired at the speed of the industry and ahead of others may be the number one competitive differentiator that we have. Channel Partners and Channel Futures puts us at the head of the pack through their content and conferences. "
Paul Cronin, Apogee IT Services, CEO
HONORING THE TOP MSPs IN THE INDUSTRY
This fall we will welcome the Channel Futures-named top managed service providers from around the world to the Summit. These companies represent the industry's most innovative and influential market leaders providing managed services to today’s most demanding customers around the world.
MSP 501 and NextGen 101 winners embody the leadership and forward-thinking characteristics we will be discussing during our 3 days in Miami.
*The 2023 application is open! Submit your free, online application to be recognized on the #MSP501 or #NextGen 101 and be celebrated at the Gala.